01 Feb Radio Interview on Representative Dan Williams Radio Program
On Monday, February 2nd at 10:00 – 11:00 am Central Time, join Representative Dan Williams and his special guests on WKAC1080.COM.Dan Williams Special guests are:
• Kenneth Paschal, the Alabama Family Rights Association (ALFRA) Director of Government Affairs and U.S. Army retired First Sergeant.
• Robin Maddox, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) trained in Family Systems.
• The state of Alabama Children, and why family law reform is needed.
• You could take the same facts and argument to five judges and get five different results. What’s the impact on our children?
• Alternative solutions in resolving family disputes, other than the majority cases being heard in court.
You don’t want to miss this interview! We would like to invite parents, school counselors and other educational staff members, the administrative office of courts, therapists, mediators, parent-child coordinators, social workers, Alabama DHR representatives, family law attorneys, judges and legislators to tune in. One of the greatest economic stimuli for our state is to protect and safeguard the parent-children relationship.