07 Jun ALFRA STATE MEETING – MEMBERS INVITATION
ALFRA STATE MEETING August 12th from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Hoover Public Library, at 200 Municipal Drive, Hoover, Alabama 35216 (Shakespeare Room).
RSVP to email@example.com. Input “Attending State Meeting” in the subject line so that we will have you on the guest list.
12:00 pm to 12:15 pm – “Registration/Meet and Greet”. Come early to sign in and meet other members, both veteran and new members and share each other’s concerns. The meeting starts promptly at 12:15.
12:15 pm to 3:00 pm – Learn more about ALFRA’s efforts to reform Alabama Family law practices that are harming our children and families.
- Learn how to host an informational meeting in your area.
- Hear about future events and volunteer to participate on one of the committees or leadership positions, in an effort to make your voice matter for our children.
- Adopt a “theme” statement.
- Modify bylaws.
- Vote to elect officers.
- Hear our special guest speakers discuss:
- 14 Steps to the Legislative and Political Process & Players
- Post-Divorce-custody School Involvement Presentation
- Proposed child custody bill for 2018 legislative session.
If you need to renew your membership or join ALFRA you can do that on our website at www.alfra.org or bring a $25 check with you.
We are inviting concerned individuals to get active with the only organization in the State that is trying to address the root problem to help make a positive change for all children in Alabama. If shared parenting is important to you, please join our efforts.
Contact: Debbie Zeiger, State VP
Phone: (205) 626-9458