21 Jun It’s Election Season
There are several ways Alabamians can help make a positive change for children and families during the election season. Vote during the PRIMARY RUNOFF ELECTION – July 17th.
- Click here to identify your voting districts (State Senate and State House) and check your registration status.
- Identify the candidates in your voting districts for July 17th Primary runoff election:
*You can access the 2018 Primary Runoff Election candidates below:
- Vet the candidates before July 17th. Seek candidates that support shared-parenting. The name of the shared-parenting bill is called the “Children’s Equal Access Act”. See enclosed link to the shared-parenting bill talking points.
- Simply tell the candidates that your vote depends on their support of shared-parenting.
- Beware of candidates that are unwilling to sit down and answer your questions.
- Click here for the questionnaire for the judicial candidates.
- Don’t vote for someone just because your friends or family support them or they are affiliated with a mutual organization or football team.
- Vote during the July 17th primary runoff election. Two takeaways:
- If you are not registered to vote, you can’t vote during the Primary Runoff Election. (You can access voter registration information here.)
- If you don’t vote, please don’t complain.