31 Jul ALFRA Volunteer Opportunities
Become a volunteer.
Whether you have an hour a day or an hour a month, there are so many volunteer opportunities available at ALFRA.
ALFRA Volunteer Opportunities
Choose your interest and then select the opportunities with which you would like to participate. Please email us and let us know what you are interested in doing and we’ll aim to match you up with an opportunity to suit you!
– Provide written testimony in support of the “Children’s Equal Access Act” for the legislature in Montgomery.
– Write/email letters to government officials.
– Make phone calls to government officials.
– Host a Family Law informational meeting in your area.
– Recruit others to join the legislative committee.
– Contact business and individuals to solicit financial donations.
– Find new ways to raise money for our cause.
– Prepare literature to be distributed via ALFRA’s distribution list, social media and website blog.
– Provide administrative support for ALFRA to include typing, proofreading, scheduling, tracking, and reporting information.
– Receive and respond to routine correspondence.
– Compile basic information for inclusion in reports.
– Work on ways to get our message before the public.
– Seek venues for a community presence to setup an ALFRA informational table/booth.
– Seek creative ways to market ALFRA awareness and educational campaigns.
– Email or call new members, prospective members, or other citizens who have questions or need additional information.
– Prepare weekly articles to be distributed via social media and website blog to educate others about the Children’s Equal Access Act.