23 Feb Opportunity to sponsor one of the largest “Bubbles For Love” events
Opportunity to sponsor one of the largest “Bubbles For Love” events in the state and across the globe.
We are in our preliminary planning for possible sponsorship, proclamation signing, PSA, and how best to fill the Birmingham Barons and Montgomery Biscuit baseball stadium with Bubbles For Love to bring awareness to the issue of Parental Alienation.
Annually, the last several years the Governor and over sixty mayors proclaims the week of April 25th as Parental Alienation Prevention Week and April 25th as Parental Alienation Awareness “Bubbles For Love” Day. “Just as bubbles flow freely, so should the love a child has for both parents!
- Birmingham Barons and Alabama Family Rights Association is partnering to co-host Bubbles for Love Day at the Regions Field on April 20, 2019 to kick-off the official start of Parental Alienation Prevention Week which is April 21 through April 27th and Thursday, the 25th, as Parental Alienation Awareness “Bubbles For Love” Day. The event takes place inside the Regions Field Stadium located at 1401 1st Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233.
- Montgomery Biscuits and Alabama Family Rights Association is partnering to co-host Bubbles for Love Day at the Riverwalk Stadium on April 25, 2019 to support Parental Alienation Prevention Week which is April 21 through April 27th and Thursday, the 25th, as Parental Alienation Awareness “Bubbles For Love” Day. The event takes place inside the Montgomery Biscuits Riverwalk Stadium located at 200 Coosa Street Montgomery, AL 36104.
Parental Alienation Awareness themed events will include:
- Volunteers will distribute soap bubbles to the first 3,000 fans to participate in the pre-game ceremony.
- A 30-second similar will be displayed on the jumbo screen.
- The announcer will share about the Parental Alienation Awareness campaign.
- All the fans will be asked to join the mascots in blowing soap bubbles during the singing of a musical tribute. Each one representing the love each child deserves to flow freely from both their parents!
- Also during the pre-game ceremonies, special guests will join the team mascots on the field during the musical tribute.
The goal is to increase the knowledge and understanding of this problem (Parental Alienation) to help Alabamians, institutions, the legal and mental health community and leaders to better identify and combat this abusive behavior to children.
If you would like more information about possible sponsorship opportunities, please email us at email@example.com and we’re send you a sponsorship packet for consideration.