25 Oct Attorney Kalif Green – Discussing the Alabama Child Custody 2021 Legislation
A Bill designed to reduce violent crimes and behavior problems in our communities, this Bill proposed by ALFRA and written by the AL Law Institute will ensure that children are no longer placed at risk by the courts or their families. Maximizing a child’s time with both parent’s provides children with their best possible outcome.
- Listen to one of the Children’s Equal Access Act Ambassadors Kalif Green discuss bipartisan child custody 2021 legislation.
- The Children’s Equal Access Act aims to modify Alabama child custody law that hasn’t changed in 22 years.
- The Children’s Equal Access Act Ambassador team members help educate the public and government officials about the “Children’s Equal Access Act”.
- If you would like to know more information about the Children’s Equal Access Act contact:
- Alabama Family Rights Association (ALFRA.org ); or
- Attorney Kalif R. Green Attorney At Law at Kalif R. Green (256-339-7878 or email@example.com)
- If you’d like to join the Children’s Equal Access Act Ambassador Team, contact ALFRA.org/contact